For the visual rhetoric photo project I’ve chosen to take pictures of environmental problems that we are facing and the reasons that they’ve come to be. From air or water pollution to the trash on the streets. I want to highlight the disrespect towards nature and the ways that we neglect our environment even when we may not realize it. I think that by viewing these photos and seeing what is wrong, it will be easier to recognize every day because especially here in the city, these problems blend in so much.
I plan to use ethos by backing up my photos with a paper that can show truth and explanation to the photos. I will use pathos in my photos to show the unfortunate consequences of some of our actions. Finally, I hope to have logos in the photos to make awareness of and spark better actions instead of continuing to create the environmental problems. Context definitely affects the construction and delivery of my message as this is an enormous issue for this century. We are flooded with messages and signs telling us about the environment and these are problems that are only going to grow more if more action is not taken.
Hey, Pat.
ReplyDeleteAre you still doing this project or did you change it up after class on Thursday?
Let me know....post a comment on my blog.
Hi Courtney, I just got your comment and posted a quick post on my blog with my new idea for the photo project.
ReplyDelete